Business intelligence (BI) solutions can help you make better decisions. With the latest
Microsoft BI technology, you gain greater insight without an increase in IT costs. According to a recent
Gartner report, these
tools—offering self-serve capabilities, collaboration, reporting, and analytics—give you the ability to better execute and complete your vision.
Use Microsoft SQL Server and its built-in tools to help you and your employees make smarter business decisions. Build analytical models from virtually any data source across your organization and give your employees access to insight that will help them drive your business forward.
- Build and deploy interactive dashboards and scorecards across your organization that enable filtering, analytics, and data exploration from your internet browser.
- Enable employees to help improve business performance by building basic reports from Microsoft SQL Server data that can be standardized and used across teams.
- Connect the dots between finance, sales, and operations by building custom reports combining multiple data sources and providing dynamic visualization.
Empower everyone in your organization to make better decisions based on business data they can analyze using familiar Microsoft Office solutions like Microsoft Excel.
- Easily visualize your data to help people grasp trends without having to dig through rows of numbers.
- Quickly import data you can compile, sort, and filter to get a snapshot of information on one screen.
- Analyze previously disconnected data sets (financial, ERP, CRM, etc.) using PowerPivot for Microsoft Excel 2013, and get the entire story on how your business is performing.
For people to work well together, they need to share information easily. Microsoft SharePoint 2010 makes that happen by providing a single location where you can collaborate on documents, set up websites, and share reports based on your latest performance figures.
- Access SharePoint data through PCs, browsers, and mobile devices in the office or online (in the cloud).
- Create SharePoint sites simply and easily with predefined templates to reduce your workload.
- Access information in your databases and key applications via SharePoint without any technical expertise.
Deliver enterprise reporting capabilities from the cloud using Microsoft SQL Azure Reporting. Without an infrastructure to manage, you reduce costs and your personnel receive detailed reports through their web browsers or directly from applications.
- Give secure access to reports and underlying data while offering access to more users (due to the rich authentication and authorization model).
- Create reports with tables, charts, maps, gauges, and more using the built-in tools and deploy them on-premises or in the cloud.
- Export reports to many popular file formats including Excel, Word, HTML, PDF, XML, CSV, and ATOM feeds.