As your business grows, so will your technology needs. This doesn’t mean you should spend more time managing your IT infrastructure. Forget about having to jump from computer to computer installing updates and solving problems, we have more efficient solutions to keep pace with the speed of your business. Microsoft offers several IT management solutions that allow you to manage everything from a central location, reduce or even eliminate your in-house server needs, and prevent data loss and unwanted access.
Windows Intune, a web-based management tool, helps you manage and secure your PCs from virtually anywhere.
- The Windows Intune cloud service helps you centrally manage and secure your PCs through a simple, Web-based console.
- Help secure PCs from malware and virus threats with endpoint protection.
- Deploy most updates and line-of-business applications through the cloud.
- Provide a better experience for your workforce and make it easier for you to manage by standardizing your PC environment on Windows 7 Enterprise.
Systems Center Essentials, a single systems management tool, lets you manage your whole IT environment from one central location.
- Manage your physical and virtual servers, clients, hardware, software, and IT services through a single console for a unified experience.
- Proactively manage your IT environment with tools that accelerate problem resolution and enable automation of system updates and data collection.
- Easy to deploy and maintain helping simplify complex management tasks for increased IT efficiency.
Windows Small Business Server, an affordable, all-in-one solution, brings all your data together in a single location to help make IT management easier.
- Protect your data with automatic daily backups, data encryption, and the ability to recover any lost data.
- Simplify IT by running multiple components from one interface and spend less time on server management with simplified maintenance.
- Migrate quickly and easily, making the switch with minimal downtime using enhanced migration tools.